Friday Favorite!

6:00:00 AM



Happy Friday the 13th!

It's been a while since I've mentioned a Friday favorite. This weeks is Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream. It's a light and cooling peachy brightener that lifts my eyes and spirits on those tired mornings. I've also been using it at night (with either my Younique Uplift Serum or Bio-Oil) to keep everything in that area moisturized and fresh.

The pearlized pigments are light reflecting but not glittery. This cream creates a subtle soft glow. I also like to place a little bit on my cheek bones for some added moisture and shine. I love a multitasking product! 

It packs just enough moisture for the dryer winter months. It's not greasy what so ever! So I do think it would work well for those of you with oily skin. I don't know if I would say it's anti-aging but just moisturizing your eyes in general is anti-aging so I don't think it would hurt anything either!



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe