Ultimate Bedroom Eyes

12:15:00 PM


1. bedroom eyes
That sensual seductive-looking glance that you (whether you are male or female) express when you are in a mood for something romantic and/or sexual.

2. bedroom eyes
eyes that are big, dreamy, sultry, bold, and seductive, and are so beautiful that when someone looks into them, they get lost inside.
(urbandictionary.com)


Seductive, sweet, and warm are the words that come to mind when I think of this Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette. It is something I would categorize in classics but with an edge. It has a mix of textures from glitter infused to pure matte. 




I love the smokey looks you can achieve as well as the natural day looks. I think it is a great palette for the fall and winter months as well as moving into spring because of the mix of shades here. There is an ivory, a few pinks, mauves, a grey, and a deep almost black brown. Almost all of the medium and darker shades have a tint of brown in them. 

This palette retails at $36.00 at Sephora and Ulta but you can find it cheaper (maybe $25) on Amazon.com like I did. It comes with a little book to help you create different looks with the colors provided which is helpful for those of you just starting your journey into the makeup world. I find all the shades very pigmented but some are more buttery than others. Some of the shades are a little powdery but that doesn't necessarily bother me. I also love this new packaging from Too Faced. It is much more travel and storage friendly! 


I apologize for the lighting!

Who can resist these names?! So cute! 

The shades are as follows:

In The Buff - a golden ivory
Satin Sheets - golden pinky sheen
Birthday Suit - pink peachy shimmer
Fuzzy Handcuffs - pink with soft yellow tones 
Sugar Walls - silvery pink shimmer
Lap Dance - shimmering grayish silver purple
Voulez-vous - dark mauve with slight shimmer
Garter Belt - (probably my favorite) matte medium warm grey with a touch of taupe 
French Tickler - a deep dark brownish black with gold glitter specks

my swatches do not do them justice
they are swatched in order from left to right moving down




To complete the looks in this palette I would recommend:

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe