Lime Crime Velvetine - Cashmere

9:16:00 PM


I've been waiting impatiently for this little box to arrive and it finally did today! Lime Crime's new Velvetine in Cashmere is everything I'd hoped for and more in a long wearing, matte, lip product. The greige color is perfectly neutral but with the addition of something different other than the usual nude. I will definitely be making this a staple in my vanity drawer.

My lighting wasn't the best to bring out the grey tones but it does show more grey than in these photos. I would say it's a softer shade of Mac's Stone lip pencil, maybe even some slight mauve added in as well. Definitely worth checking out Stone if you like the look of this lip color. 

If you've never used the Velvetines before, they are a liquid lipstick that dries to a perfectly nondrying matte finish. Lime Crime has 9 beautiful and unique shades. You can find them here for $20.




xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe