Friday Favorite!

8:30:00 AM

I am always on the lookout for lip balms, creams, etc. that will keep my chapped lips at bay. Well I have finally found my holy grail product! It's from the brand Bite and it's their Agave Lip Mask. It retails at $26.00 which is pricey but this tube will last forever.

Now don't get confused, it's not a "mask" as in you need to wash it off or anything. It has a thick ointment consistency and the hint of vanilla fragrance. There is no taste which is nice and the scent is in no way overpowering. You only need a tiny (and I mean tiny) amount for this stuff to make a huge difference in your lips. It is not a product which needs to be reapplied every hour either. I put it on in the morning and I am good until noon.

I have never found anything that actually healed my lips and made them softer, smoother, and healthy like this. I even bought a backup to keep in my nightstand.




Sephora's Description:

What it is:
A soothing, leave-on lip mask that replenishes moisture in lips. 

What it does:
This innovative, natural formula smooths, nourishes, and moisturizes lips with a bio-active blend of organic agave nectar, jojoba oil, vanilla CO2 extract, and triple the amount of antioxidant trans-resveratrol found in red wine. 

What else you need to know:
This product does not contain gluten or petroleum.

Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe