The Perfect Daytime Red

4:40:00 PM

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in the shade Walkyrie is the perfect muted brownish red. I am in love with it. It reminds me of Kat Denning's lip color in the show Two Broke Girls which is supposedly Tarte's Envy Matte Lip Pencil (also a gorgeous shade).


I love 90's lip colors. They have a muted brown undertone that I think is so pretty. This shade is described as a warm coral red creme. I can see some coral tones in it and red but also brown. I think the coral stops it from being too brown and muddy. It's a great red for people who are hesitant to wear a power red during the day, or night for that matter. But this shade is definitely a power red in my opinion. It is such a sexy shade.

I feel like it would suite a wide variety of skin tones because it is kind of neutral or muted I guess. But I think the darker your complexion it will take on a different look and I think the coral will pop more.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe