Coloured Raine Liquid Lipstick - Suede, Sugar, Mars, 24 Seven & Fame

5:00:00 AM

My apologies for being MIA for the past month! Things have been hectic. We just got back from Disney World on the 19th and now it's right into the holiday season! But enough of my rambling...

In case you were looking for some great lipsticks to pickup this Cyber Monday (today BTW) here are 5 Coloured Raine liquid lippies I have fallen in love with since I purchased them back in September. Until 7PM EST they are having a Cyber Monday blowout with everything on their site 20% off! No code needed! 

The formula is a great consistency. I don't find it drying or flaky. I love the colors they have available, everything from a black to cherry red. I pair the shade 24 Seven with Mac's Chicory lip pencil and it is my favorite muted red lip of all time! I could wear it every single day.

Suede, Sugar, Mars, 24 Seven, & Fame
Suede, Sugar, Mars, 24 Seven, & Fame
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe