A Photoshop Finish Foundation Brush! (drugstore!)

6:00:00 AM


I have had this brush from Ecotools for a while now and this morning I thought, why not try it out for applying my liquid foundation? O.M.G. This brush glides foundation over my skin flawlessly. Its finish is similar to airbrush and I'm hooked! I have yet to try it with any other liquid foundation other than my Born This Way from TooFaced but I plan on testing it out with all of them. 

No smudges, no streaks, just a flawless finish. I think the bristles being densely packed but movable has a lot to do with it. I don't need to heavily push the foundation into my skin. It's not a workout because the brush does all the work. The process is kind of relaxing and fulfilling in a way. Yep, I'm crazy.... about this brush! lol

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe