December 2015 Favorites!

6:00:00 AM


Hellooooo 2016! So happy to welcome a brand new year, a fresh start. I hope you all had a festively warm holiday season and a happy new year! I'm looking forward to another year here with you sharing my beauty faves, working on new techniques and looks while celebrating beauty!

Before moving on to 2016, here are my December favorites from 2015...

This has got to be the most underrated eyelash conditioner/lengthener on the market. This stuff costs about $10 depending on where you purchase and can be used as a hair treatment and so many other things too! My lashes are lush, long, and healthy when I use this. I apply at night to my cleansed lashes, gently massaging into the whole eye area. 
The only thing I'm not crazy about is the bottle/dispenser. It's a thick liquid so I ended up pouring too much out. I ended up finding a small dispenser bottle for traveling. It has a twist spout that works great for this thicker oil.

 - This works wonders for your skin! I feel like my skin tone has improved and just looks glowy.

- Winter is here and so are my chapped lips. This honey lip balm is one of my favorites for on the go lip conditioning. 

Sonia Kushak Fall 2015 Eye & Cheek Palette - I love this palette as a whole for eyeshadow. The blushes double as eyeshadow too and the colors are so pretty. I have been obsessing over mauve and rosy hued shadows lately and this fits that bill. Plus this pigmentation is crazy good!

 -  I recently got my haircut into Demi Lovato's short style and I needed a paste for that "second day" hair texture. I wanted a piecey style. After hearing great things about this brand I figured I would give it a try. I love the smell, it's almondy and clean. It works really well and you only need a tiny bit for great texture! Sold!

COVER FX Custom Infusion Drops - Lemongrass Radiance - These custom drops are really awesome for day to day skincare. I love the customization they offer. Some days I feel more dry and some days I want more radiance. These are perfection. You can find them at Sephora!

Estée Lauder Brow Now Brow Defining Gel Pencil - Get Your Best Brows Now (Black) - This pencil is by far my favorite brow pencil ever. The color, texture and longevity are out of this world. If you are looking for a black brow product, this is it. It's not too dark, not too grey, not reddish brown. It's a neutral black. It doesn't look harsh. I'm in love. Estée Lauder Brow Now Volumizing, Long-wearing, Fiber-enhanced Brow Tint (Black)

Flannel Shirts - A winter fashion staple for me lately. I have been collecting different colors and plaid patterns. I love that you can dress them up or down. Cozy cabin chic.

Timberland Women's EarthkeepersTM Glancy 6" Boot,Wheat Nubuck,US 11 W - To finish off my winter style, a high heel work boot. I have a couple different styles and heel heights but Timberland is classic.

Pine Bros. Softish Throat Drops Value Size Natural Honey -- 32 Drops - Lately with the weather going back and forth between warm and cold, I've been popping these throat drops as I fight off an ongoing cold and allergies. I don't like menthol cough drops so these are perfect. They help sooth my throat and taste like straight up honey! 

Dose of Colors Liquid Matte Lipstick (Brick) - I wore this shade on Christmas day and it is the perfect matte brick red. I love the formula, it stayed on all day long even through dinner and didn't feel flaky or patchy. 

Adele's 25 - When we were young. Enough said.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe