My Current Favorite Foundation!

6:00:00 AM


I have been obsessed with this foundation for the past two months atleast. It has the most beautiful perfecting satin finish I've seen in a long time. I don't find it heavy or cakey. I currently wear their lightest shade, Breeze 0.5. 

This stuff is perfection. I loved it all winter and I have a feeling it will be just as great for the summer months because it doesn't slide off my face or fade throughout the day. My skin is dry but I don't see it sticking to dry patches at all.

I like to apply this with my ItCosmetics double ended foundation brush. It applies with an airbrushed finish. I would like to try it with a damp Beauty Blender though just to see if it sets faster or if it can be buffed out to more than just a medium to fuller coverage. 

It covers everything really nice, uneven skin tone? Covered! Blemishes? Covered! Under eye circles? Covered! All concealed without the heavy feeling of a full full coverage foundation. I think you could even use this as just a concealer when needed. It would make a great travel companion. 

It's Clinique but not a super expensive foundation which is great. I purchased mine at Sephora for $27 but it can also be found at Macy's and other Clinique retailers.


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe