Dry Skincare Series - Current Favorites!

3:41:00 PM



The cold weather has been lingering slightly for the past month so my skin has been on the dryer side. I have been trying out a couple different things and here are a few of my current dry skincare favorites since it's been a while!

Cerave Healing Ointment - I absolutely love this! When you first apply it it's a thick ointment and almost oily but it gently sinks into your parched skin leaving behind a silky touch. My morning "man hands" have been replaced with "baby hands". I also used it as a lip balm last night before bed. Definitely a must have! A little goes a long way. Find it here!

Aveeno Therapeutic Shave Gel - This gel is perfect for winter shaving. I love the fact that my skin doesn't feel tight or itchy after shaving when I use this. Find it here!

Cover FX Custom Infusion Drops - These are great for any time of year but I just love the customization they offer. I've been using the Vitamin F + Neroli or the Vitamin E + Chamomile every morning.

NUXE Rêve de Miel Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm - This lip balm is great for underneath liquid lipsticks and also as a night treatment! I love the smooth, buttery, but never greasy texture. It actually moisturizes my lips and prepares them for lipstick rather than just sitting on them. Find it here!
xoxo





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe