Give Me Glow Cosmetics - Quad Goals - A Mauve Wedding

12:00:00 PM


When it comes to building my makeup artist kit, I like to have a selection of mauves, plums, warm pinks, anything natural but flushed for my clients. I find these tones look great on so many skin tones and wedding themes.  They make everyone feel natural but also something a little extra special and the one word I can think of, "pretty". 

Give Me Glow Cosmetics is an indie brand that has been around and in my radar for a while now. I personally own a few of their liquid lipsticks, a couple highlighters and their staple palette. Her matte shadows are unlike anything I've tried. The pigmentation, blend-ability, and color selections are fabulous. The pan sizes are also larger than your average Mac shadow. And don't get me started on her metallic shade and highlighters. P-I-G-M-E-N-T-E-D. 

A Mauve Wedding was released and I knew I needed it for my brides. I can see this palette working for all seasons and pairing so well with other palettes in my kit and collection. The swatches below are all on my bare skin, no primer or anything.


Their Quad Goals palettes retail for $25.00 a piece and are a steal! I highly recommend picking them up and supporting this blossoming brand. She will also be re-releasing the Staple Palette reformulated and that is definitely a staple in my makeup arsenal. 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe