Blogmas 2017 - Day 4

2:06:00 PM

With all the festivities who doesn't want to look their best this season? Lashes are one of your best accessories! Whether you like a more natural face or something more dramatic, lashes can make or break the final look. If you follow me on social media you probably know I'm obsessed with lengthy, fluffy fringe.


Anyway, from falsies to serums. Here is my list of top last products to 
boost your lashes this holiday season!

Serums/Lash Care:
Rodan + Fields Lash Boost
Castor Oil
Lavender Essential Oil (I prefer Young Living)
Dior Lash Plumping Primer

Mascara:
Lancome Monsieur
Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir
Covergirl Total Tease

Falsies:
Bold Face Beauty Lashes
Ardell Wispies
Kiss Aloe Lash Glue (both clear and black)
Huda Beauty Lashes

Check out my Instagram: JackieOh6 and Twitter: JNicole_ for up to date posts!
Leave a black heart emoji on my latest picture so I know you came from my blog!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe