2019 Summer Beauty & Lifestyle Faves

10:51:00 AM

Summer - the sunshine, music, the waves (in both your hair and the sea). Summer is full of great things and one of them being low maintenance glowy makeup. I love this time of year for the less is more aspect.
I like to let my freckles shine in the summertime. On the regular, I apply a tinted moisturizer or healthy glow foundation, mascara/sometimes falsies, bronzer, some brow product and I'm good to go for the most part. If I want a little more - lipgloss or liquid lipstick and a Mac paint pot or glitter on the eyes. It's all about minimalist and fresh makeup, natural beauty for the win.


Josie Maran Perfect + Protect Tinted - This is a great all natural sunscreen plus a glowy tint. I love this for the beach when you want a little life to your skin but also protection from the harsh rays.

Isle of Paradise Tanning Drops - This is by far my favorite self-tanning product. I just purchased the spray to try in the dark shade but have been using the medium drops since the winter and I can't stop. It doesn't irritate or break me out on my face. They can be mixed into any moisturizer and they create a beautiful sunkissed color that can be built up depending on your skin tone. There is no wonder why Sephora cannot keep these in stock! Grab them while you can!

Charlotte Tilbury Unisex Healthy Glow - Similar to the Josie product above but with more coverage and more bronze. I also love this for the beach and "no makeup makeup" days. Add this and mascara and you are good to go.

ItCosmetics Bye Bye Foundation - Another great tinted moisturizer but stepping up again in coverage. I love that this also has skincare benefits in it and sunscreen so you are triple tasking here with this one. I would definitely repurchase this once I finish my tube!

Stila Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eyeshadows - I've mentioned these many times so I won't get too into it but basically if you like a glitter eye in the summer, you'll want to try these out. 

Rodan + Fields Lash Boost - Short lashes are a thing of the past with this. Apply along the lash time every night and in about a month and a half, you will see double maybe triple your original lash length and the number of lashes you had.

Vita Liberata Body Blur - The best "body stocking" there is. Apply to dry skin where you want a bronzed even tone and a healthy sunkissed tone. It doesn't transfer and you wash it off when you shower. Also - a little goes a long way so I've had the same tube for over a year.

Mac Paint Pot - Cream shadows in general are wonderful for summertime. They are a quick way to add some shimmer, color, or dimension to the eye and Mac's formula is the best for no creasing and you can also use them as eyeshadow primer. Soft ochre is a great yellow toned beige that cancels out redness on the lid. Have allergy eyes? Look no further than this shade.

Haus of Shades Liquid Lipsticks - These are so comfortable and I love supporting a small business. The shade range is also amazing. My favorite shades are Bare and Rose for a nude pout and they have a fire engine red called Vault that is a showstopper! The formula is a mousse texture and feather light on the lips. It's similar to Mac's Powder Kiss formula but in liquid form.

Elcie Cosmetics Minimalist Palette - This palette of just four shadows is so versatile and so perfect I don't travel without it. I love every single shade. You can use them for face contouring too! They are all matte and can be built up for an ultra-dramatic smokey eye or used minimally for a natural daytime look. The warm-toned shades are also perfect to bring out my baby blues. I have one of these in my kit and one in my personal stash. I seriously use this all the time.

Turkish Towels - The best beach towel/blanket. I love the look and style of these but they also take up no room in your beach bag.

A Chic Beach Bag - Straw bags have been hot the past couple years for summertime. This year they are still on the radar and I love this trend!

Oversized Sunglasses - The bigger the better, they offer sun protection for your eyes and look lowkey Hollywood cool.

Comment below what your summer must-haves are! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe