Photoshoot Prep Series - Intro and Discussion

9:49:00 AM

Jackie O. Monroe is a piece of J.Nicole Artistry LLC (my photography and makeup artistry company) and I want to start integrating more photoshoot prep information and steps to complete before your event type of posts. If you have any ideas I'd love to hear about them in the comments.

I get a lot of questions about prepping for a shoot or event, "What should I wear?" "Do I need to prep my skin?" etc. I plan on answering all these types of questions in this series and giving tips and tricks to make the day of your session or appointment the most relaxing and enjoyable.


Make sure to follow me on the gram, www.instagram.com/jnicole.artistry, and www.instagram.com/jackieoh6 for other updates and fun makeup behind the scenes. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe