Liquid Lipsticks - Purples, Plums, Lilacs

6:00:00 AM

Purple was never one of my favorite colors but makeup wise lately it has been growing on me big time. With all these deep eggplants and greyed out lavenders it's hard not to fall for the rich hue. Spring was all about lilacs and pastel shades and Fall will be covered in lush, vibrant plums.

I tried to include a variety of shades here. Kat Von D's Ayesha is absolutely gorgeous! The perfect grey under toned violet. I also posted Anastasia's Potion - a deep blackened eggplant. Potion is a vampy statement shade and with a capital v. Younique's Savvy lip stain is a stain more than a liquid lipstick per say but it holds its own on the list and looks gorgeous with their Pompous lip liner.

This is just the beginning of my purple liquid lipstick collection as they keep releasing new and amazing shades every day! When I purchase more I will update this post! Any shades you recommend me to check out?

Row1: ABH Veronica, ABH Sad Girl, Younique Savvy, LimeCrime Faded, Covergirl 595, Stila Amore, ABH Craft, ABH Vintage, ABH Trust Issues, LA Girl Rebel, ABH Potion, Colourpop Koala, Colourpop Zipper
Row 2: Kat Von D Ayesha, Kat Von D Requiem
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe