Monday's Lashes + Budget Friendly Beauty

11:57:00 AM

By now I'm sure you know how much I love my Younique mascara... Well I have found a runner up and it's a drugstore formula!! Younique still takes the cake because I can use fewer layers and the fibers are definitely less messy but I am super impressed by Physicians Formula's Eye Booster Instant Lash Extension Kit.

You use the same technique for applying as you would for Younique's 3D Fiber Lash. Apply one coat of the mascara then lash fibers and continue layering until you reach your desired effect. I applied around 4 or 5 coats this morning to get the look below. I also used Benefit's They're Real Mascara in Beyond Brown on my bottom lashes to prevent any raccoon eyes later in the day. 

I find PF to layer nice and even. The way I can get nice (no clumps) length and volume when I sometimes have a hard time with the Younique until I "break in" my tube is great. This mascara is not waterproof and does remove with soap and water when you are ready to take it off. No crazy removers needed. Lashes last all day no problem but you might have some fiber fallout on occasion. 

It cost be around $14 at CVS but you can find it at any drugstore or  Harmon's Discount too (then you can use a BBB coupon!). 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe