Airblush, A Rosy Monday

6:30:00 PM


First off, I received this from Influenster for my thoughts. At first I was a little hesitant about the color they sent, I would have chosen more of a peach or nude. Overall I love the outcome because it brought me out of my shell a little.

Marc describes this blush as "luminous flush recreated the kind of glow only found on a dance floor." I love this idea and really found this blush to accomplish that. The shade I received was Kink & Kisses. It's a medium rose and slightly luminous neutral pink shade. I think this would look great on a variety of skin tones and is a perfect blush for brides! 

#draping, a new and innovative blush technique. 

The "air powder pigments" in Marc's Airblush blend seamlessly with the skin to create a natural flush that can usually only be found through "activities". **wink wink** 

Needless to say I find myself intrigued by this product and can definitely see myself picking up another shade. It retails for $42 and can be purchased through Sephora. There are 5 shades to choose from. All shades come equipped with provocative names like, Lines & Last Night. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe