Anastasia Beverly Hills - Moonchild Glow Kit

6:00:00 PM


Who doesn't want to feel the glow these days? I know I am always in the mood for a little (or a lot) of highlighter to brighten up my everyday looks. With Halloween just a few days away I thought this would be a great product to share with you guys. Highlighters are really in the spotlight (literally) right now. Every brand and their mother is coming out with a highlighter. Whether it is Becca's golden hues or Jeffree Star's eccentric Onyx Ice, you can't deny the magic they can create. 

The Moonchild Glow Kit from Anastasia really caught my eye and I purchased it the day it was released. I love the duo-chrome finishes and the fun but also very wearable colors they used here. They make fantastic eye highlights too! I love to use the shade Blue Ice or Pink Heart in my inner corner to make my blue eyes pop. 

The shades chosen for this palette will work so beautifully for the winter season that is just around the corner. Think about sporting mittens, hot chocolate lips, and a frosted glow on that ice skating date.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe