My Rodan and Fields Lash Boost Results - 8 week update!

10:40:00 PM

You guys know I am long lash obsessed. Whether it's a fiber mascara, castor oil, or a lash primer I need to try it. The one thing I had never tried was a lash serum. Until now.


It all started when I was freelancing a wedding back in April and one of the bridesmaids had the longest lashes I had ever seen. We are talking hitting your eyebrows long here. It was amazing. I thought they were extensions but she said it was the Rodan + Fields Lash Boost. I contacted my friend Meg who is a consultant right away because I needed this in my life.

Well this is my before and after at 8 weeks of using the Lash Boost with two coats of Marc Jacobs Velvet Noir Mascara in both pictures. The bottom two photos are without any mascara!



Let me tell you, I thought I had decent lashes before. I used castor oil nightly and always added a drop of lavender essential oil to my mascara tube. But this stuff really did give my lashes a boost. What I love most about it is that it took away the steps of having to use a fiber mascara. It makes my everyday makeup much quicker. Don't get me wrong, on occasion I'll throw on a fiber mascara for a more dramatic look but for the most part I haven't.

I love the texture of my lashes too. They aren't stubby, they have that feathery look which I always wanted naturally. The overall health of my lashes is nice too. I don't have fallout and they feel thicker and stronger. When I wash my face at night I can feel the difference and how many lashes are really there. And yes, I pet them. lol

Side effects? I consider my eyes pretty sensitive. I get allergies and itchy eyes. But overall I really did not see any side effects from this serum. Maybe a little bit of itch just around my lash line after I swipe it on but that's it.

One tube which costs $150 and lasted me two full months and got me to this place of happiness. You can sign up for an autoship account and then you save $ which is what I did. Overall I'm a super happy customer. Have any of you guys tried this? I would love to see your results!

Meg's information if you would like to contact her to purchase, 609.532.6643.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe