The Quickest Smokey Eye!

12:00:00 PM

If you are looking for a quick eye look that can be daytime friendly but also intensified for night then look no further than this post! I have found the perfect tools for a quick smokey eye look.


I've been wanting to try out the Laura Mercier Caviar sticks since I found out that Sarah Jessica Parker uses them on the daily for her signature smokey look. After finally picking a color I decided to purchase a couple weeks ago. I chose the matte black shade in Tuxedo.

To create the look below, all I do is smudge the stick along my lash line. Add more for a dramatic rocker look or add a little for a subtle smoke. Below, I applied just a little bit but I think it adds the perfect touch for daytime. I use my smudge brush to blend everything out and then apply mascara to complete the look.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe