2016 Favorites!

6:00:00 AM


Here is my (better late than never) 2016 favorites! This collection of products are things I enjoyed throughout the year. They may have been new releases or they may have been oldies but I loved them up! Comment below and tell me what you fell in love with this past year! I would love to hear! I'm always on the lookout for new things to try out.

It Cosmetics Double Sided Foundation Brush 
A long time favorite. I can't live without this brush!

It Cosmetics Large Powder Brush 
The same goes for this baby, it's well loved.

Physicians Formula Lash Booster Fiber Mascara Original/ Doll Lash Version 
These mascaras have taken the place of my Younique fiber mascara. I love the formula of both and find they give me the everyday falsie look without the glue and mess. I have an extra tube on hand at all times. A plus? It's a drugstore find and a lot of stores do a buy one get one discount.

Kylie Cosmetics Liquid Lipsticks - CandyK, Moon, Love Bite (just a few of my fave shades)
This is my favorite liquid lipstick formula of the year. The texture isn't heavy or crumbly. It feels weightless and lasts. I love the color range - black to nude to metallic. Great job Kylie!

Dose of Colors Liquid Lipstick - Stone
This shade is so beautiful. It's my favorite everyday shade. I like to wear it with Kylie's Moon lipliner for a little extra definition.

Young Living Essential Oils - Thieves, Lavender, Digize
These have been a favorite this year for many reasons, I use the lavender for relaxation but also in my mascara to help my lashes stay long and strong. I use the Thieves for cleaning as well as diffusing for a healthy and yummy scented environment. Digize has helped both my husband and me with our heartburn, we just roll it on our bellies.

Mac Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Loose Powder - Light Plus
I've been working on using up products I have already and reminded myself why I love this powder in both loose and pressed form. It's has great coverage and a nice natural - not flat finish.

Bedhead Waver Hair Iron
This has been a great tool to add some large waves to my hair. Not crimped, but mermaid waves.  I really love to use this when my hair is on the dirtier side for added texture. A+!

Anastasia Brow Definer - Ebony
I was hesitant to try this because I really liked using powder but I have found this guy to be so nice to work with! I love the angle and it makes carving out my arches easy and quick. Definitely a keeper.

Castor Oil
This stuff! It's a super hero for my lashes. I love to use this nightly to keep my lashes growing long, strong, and moisturized. Plus it moisturizes the eye area like a champ.

Wet N' Wild Photo Foundation
I really loved this affordable foundation the last couple months of 2016. It is super lightweight but also has great buildable coverage. The shade was a winner too.

Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliners
These were a fave all year. I love using them to create a smudged liner look. I just line my eyes with the color of my choice and smudge with a brush for a lived eye look that I wore almost daily this year.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe