KKW Beauty Powder Highlight + Contour Kit - Light

8:16:00 PM



I was super excited to purchase this palette. I love the packaging Kim has designed for her makeup brand. I really can't wait to try more products from this line. I know the contour sticks were controversial in that they didn't have much product in them and the pricing. I saw the size of the powder highlight and contour kits and knew that I had to try them. The pricing is still on the high end at $52 but the kit is a good size and it comes with a double ended brush for application.



The powders are all soft and buildable. The highlighters can be built up to something more substantial or worn as a soft wash of shimmer. Highlight shade one is a soft candlelit ivory and the second is a pale pink. The contour shades include one warm, which is fabulous for bronzer and a cool toned shade perfect for a chiseled look. The powders also make nice eyeshadows from what I've seen online but I have yet to try that technique.

I have been wearing this since I got it on Thursday. It's definitely something I see myself using on the daily. Two thumbs up from me Mrs. West! Keep the products coming!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe