F L U S H E D

10:06:00 AM

Sunburn is in.

Correction: Faux sunburn is in.

Say what?? I know, hear me out...

Blush has made a comeback. It didn't really leave but I feel like bronzing and highlight/contouring took the center stage for a while and blush was getting the shaft. Don't get me wrong I love chiseled cheeks and a glowy bronze look. It's basically my go-to on a daily basis. I just forgot how much blush can awaken the complexion.

Blush is the "I got eight hours of sleep after spending the day in Cabo on the beach and had a multiple O last night" makeup product.


The tip to creating a glowy I just spent time in the sun finish is choosing a blush with a burnt red tone. Not a blue toned red but a bronzed red.

Here are a few of my favorites,



Another tip would be to use your favorite reddish toned lipstick or eyeshadow and blending a bit on the apples of your cheeks for a flush!

What is your favorite shade of blush right now? Tell me below, I'm always looking for a new flush. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe