A Matte Monday

12:30:00 PM

Monday's usually require something quick for me because I tend to have a hard time getting out of bed... as I'm sure many of you do.

Matte eyeshadows are very forgiving and easy to apply when they have a buttery soft texture. This palette was a purchase I made over the weekend. I had been eyeing it forever and finally decided to get it with a 20% Ulta coupon.

Too Faced Matte Eyeshadow Collection palette is beautiful and soft. You can make a dramatic smokey matte look or a totally soft wash of color. The shades are very versatile but also different than what I usually see in a matte palette. It retails at $36.00 and I do think it is well worth it, especially if you are just discovering all the great uses for a matte collection.


The Shades:
Tufted Suede - reminds me of a trench coat tan
Velveteen Bunny - ivory
Fresh Linen - pale baby pink
Chinchilla - sun kissed medium brown
Coffee Bean - deep roasted chocolate
Pebbles - cool medium grey
London Fog - rich darkest navy blue
Vintage Violet - violet mauve
Midnight - dark graphite


I really love the brand Too Faced. I think they make great quality products that always call to me. They are reasonably priced to compared to the $50 Urban Decay palettes. Every time they have a new palette, bronzer, etc. I have to have it. I think I'm addicted.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe