5 Minute Makeup - Monday

8:00:00 AM

Usually Monday's call for quick makeup and running out the door. Today I share with you what I use to "wake myself up" on Monday mornings. It only takes 5-10 minutes and you are ready to go on your merry way!

Everything below is pretty self explanatory. Apply a moisturizer with SPF after cleansing. SPF is super important in your skincare routine. Don't leave home without it, even in a rush.

Powder and bronzer are optional but I like to use them to add a glow and just cleanup my skin a little bit especially if I decide not to use a tinted moisturizer or BB cream. I dust the powder over my entire face and neck (a quick contour with the bronzer) and I'm left with a more even complexion.

Use the pearl eyeliner on the inner corner of your eyes to brighten them up. The Venus eyeshadow or the eyeliner can be used for that but I used the eyeliner today and then the shadow to highlight my brow bone and my lips a little bit. Just dab a bit of eyeshadow on top of your lip balm or gloss for a little dimension.

I use the brown eyeshadow in my crease and the darker one as an eyeliner for a softer and quicker application. I love eyeshadow for the bottom lash line. You have the option to smudge it or wet it for more precision.

Finish up by applying your favorite mascara and any desired lip products.





You Will Need:

Pearl or Silver Eyeliner - I love Urban Decay's Venus
Brown Eyeshadow - Mac's Soft Brown or Soba, Urban Decay's Naked 2 Eyeshadow
Highlighting Shadow - Urban Decay's Venus Eyeshadow is perfect!
Mascara of your choice - Of course I will not be without my Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara
Moisturizer - one with an SPF
Brow product of your choice


Optional Products:

Tinted Moisturizer and or liquid bronzer
Concealer
Bronzer/Blush
Powder - I like Mac's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural or Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
Eyeliner - Mac's Brun Eyeshadow
Lip Product - if I am on the run I do a balm or gloss


Weekend Snapshot:

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe