MOTD - Kelly Osborne Mac Collection

8:00:00 AM



Today's makeup of the day is done using Mac's Kelly Osbourne collection. I ordered the eyeshadow palette, the brow duo (for use as eyeshadow), Kelly's Mineralize Skinfinish Duo along with Sharon's Mineralize Skinfinish Duo.

The products are nice and great for spring. The lipsticks sold out within the first couple hours so I didn't get my hands on any of them. I am not completely sure if I will keep the eye palette because I feel like the texture is pretty stiff. It was something different for me because I don't usually like purples. Kelly has been looking great since her lavender hair makeover and I just had to take part. I think that's the main thing that sold me. In the fall I am thinking of doing a grey silver hair color so I thought this would complement that look. We'll see...



P.S.  Right now until the end of the month use code "next" for free overnight shipping at maccosmetics.com! 

P.S.S If you haven't already, checkout my Younique party! I am selling the mascara used in the above picture... It is amazing! Go here to shop!

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe