BareMinerals BareSkin Serum Foundation

6:00:00 AM

After really loving bareMinerals Original Powder Foundation (here) I was so excited to see they were coming out with a liquid/serum foundation. First of all, the two mix beautifully for a flawless, never flat, airbrushed look. I completely recommend these two as a pair as well as solo. 

You all know I have dry, sensitive skin. I love a glowy, dewy foundation especially in the winter. BareMinerals Bareskin Foundation is perfect for a weightless, medium coverage (but buildable!) finish. I really love the tones in this shade too. They add a brightness to my face without the need for a highlighter. It glides onto my skin effortlessly. The texture is runny so it is easy to spread evenly in circular movements. I've been using my Real Techniques duo fiber foundation brush with it and have been happy with the results. BareMinerals does have a special brush you can purchase that goes with this foundation. I've been thinking of trying it. Find the brush here and the foundation here.

As for the foundation, it is supposed to be one of those "good for your skin" or "skin improving" formulas. I have noticed my skin feeling moisturized, clear, and maybe even a bit more even toned without any foundation on my face. These multitasking products are really amazing in that way. Knowing the foundation is also taking care of my skin while I'm wearing it makes me feel better about it. 

For $29 it is definitely worth a shot if you love their Original Powder Foundation or if you are looking for a new everyday liquid formula!




xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe