Urban Decay Vice 3

9:31:00 PM


This palette was one I had my eyes on for a while. I've never purchased any of the Vice palettes before and usually ended up regretting it but not enough to pay $200 on ebay for one. So this year after seeing the eyeshadow "Sonic" (a gorgeous cranberry copper color) I knew I really wanted this for my collection. After still not being able to decide for probably a month, I finally just caved. Let me say, I'm happy I did. Granted there are some shadows in this collection I probably won't use (the bright pinks) but I felt that there were more that I would use rather than not. 

I like the range of colors and the fact that there are a variety of finishes included here. You have a few really nice highlighting shades (Last Sin - which is my favorite, Bobby Dazzle, & Truth) and a couple darker colors (Revolver & Defy) too that could also work great as liners. I love when palettes have you covered like that. It makes it a top contender for traveling. This palette also offered me new shades to try out, like Dragon an iridescent kelly green which I would probably never have bought on its own.

Overall it is a great well rounded set and I do not regret the purchase one bit. You can find it here at Sephora for $60 but it is also available at Ulta, Macy's, and Urban Decay's website as well as other fine retailers. 



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe