Friday Favorite!

12:00:00 PM

Lately I've been a little bit of a night owl and it is taking its tole on my eyes. I wake up in the morning and I just look so tired, especially around my eyes. I decided to look for something to help with that and this is what I found, Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Dark Circle Eye Roller. It feels cool and refreshing when applied. I notice a difference in the brightness and puffiness even without it now after using it for 5 days. The tint is subtle but it does even everything out for me. I think it comes in two colors, light and medium/deep. I bought the light shade. It has a little bit of a golden yellow tint to it which helps cancel out the blueish purple under eye circles. I would think the medium/deep would have the same tint but darker to have the same effect.

I used to use the regular clear eye roller by Garnier and that worked great for puffiness so if you are looking for something without a tint check that one out! It is made for puffiness rather than dark circles. It also has that cool and refreshing feeling. Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe