Josie Maran - Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée

12:30:00 PM

A new found love of mine is Josie Maran's Coconut Watercolor Cheek Gelée. It is so gorgeous and definitely something different that I've never tried before. If you like cream blushes I think you will like this. But I also think if you haven't tried cream blushes but like a nice wash of color for any season then you will love it as well.

I apply it with my Real Techniques stippling brush and leave it light but it is totally build able to a more dramatic look. It can also be used on your lips which is an added bonus. The cooling sensation is so refreshing that this will be fabulous for summertime and the beach!

The Shades:
Coral Oasis - tangerine orange
Poppy Paradise - warm toned hot pink
Pink Escape - cool toned pink
Getaway Red - true red
Berry Bliss - deep wine
Honeymoon Honey - neutral brown

I have it in Coral Oasis and Honeymoon Honey. They are just gorgeous! Coral Oasis gives the most energizing glow to my cheeks. It's so happy to look at too. Honeymoon Honey is almost like a bronzer. I have to play with this one still but I think it would work really nice as a contour. I love brown makeup for cheeks and lips. I am always very drawn to it. I guess it's my 90's child inside.

It claims to have up to 14 hours of color... I don't know if I believe that but other than that I think these are fabulous.


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe