Too Faced Bonjour Summer 2014 Palette

12:30:00 PM

Bonjour! Too Faced has re-released their summer palette from last year (under a new name) and I am SO happy! This year it is called Bonjour Summer. I bought it in the Pardon My French Set at Sephora. It comes with a full size black eyeliner, a sample of their Shadow Insurance, a little travel bag, and a deluxe sample of their Lash Injection Mascara which I have yet to test out. I had missed this palette last year and really regretted not purchasing it so I am thrilled that they pretty much kept it the same so I could get my hands on it.

This baby has a great mix of browns, creams, and brights. It's the perfect spring into summer transition palette. Of course the pigmentation and quality is what you expect from Too Faced, amazing. The price is their standard $36.00 for just the palette. If you order the set like I did it costs $49.00.




The Shades:
Seashell - matte pastel coral (nice blending shade to add a glow/lit from within effect)
Plumeria - shimmering (slightly leaning on duo chrome) medium blue pink
Cocoa Beach - rich brown with hints of burgundy and some sparkle
Sand Dollar - matte tropical white sand
Firefly - shimmery copper
Chocolate Sun - deep chocolate brown with gold sparkle
Sunbeam - Sparkling sheer yellow (would work nicely as an overlay over your whole look to add some sparkle or a highlight on your cheek bones)
Mermaid - medium teal blue green shimmer
Toasted Coconut - medium warm brown (a nice transition shade for blending in those darker browns)




xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe