A Beauty Bucket List

6:00:00 AM

Allure's "50 Beauty Products to Buy Before You Die" is an inspiring list comprised of high end (some very high end) and basic beauty products you need to try before you "kick the bucket". Find the article here. I found this list to be pretty good but I have some of my own to add,

Younique's 3D Fiber Lash - The best mascara for the false lash look, period.

Eve Lom Cleanser - An at home spa treatment plus gentle cleanser.

Josie Maran Argan Oil - A Perfect Winter and Summer skin savior.

AmLactin Moisturizing Body Lotion - Hands down the best lotion for all skin ailments, including those pesky bumps on the back of your arms!

Coconut Oil - Unrefined, cold-pressed, organic coconut oil = world's best multitasker!

Bite Agave Lip Mask - Silky smooth lips in minutes with the delicious scent of vanilla. The first lip product I have tried that actually heals my lips.

Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub - The perfect lipstick prep product made from natural sea salt and other good stuff that you can eat!

Essie Nail Polish in Marshmallow - Looking for the perfect natural white polish mani color? Look no further than Marshmallow.

Keratin Complex Repair Therapy Ionic Intense RX - A perfect way to extend your keratin treatment and keep your locks smooth as silk, even in the humid weather!

Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow - Love these in the Summer for a quick eye look that lasts!

Mac Lip Pencils in Stone and Whirl - Best pencils for bodacious lips!

Mac Lipsticks - They listed Russian Red but I think any shade in their lipstick range is amazing. I especially love the matte formulas. The Vanilla scent is iconic on its own.

Those are the ones I can think of off the top of my head. I know I could list probably 50 more on my own since this doesn't even include things I have on my own bucket list to try. What is on your beauty bucket list?


















xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe