Favorite Drugstore Sunscreen Finds!

6:00:00 PM

Face:

Neutrogena Pure and Free Liquid Sunscreen SPF 50 - This is a golden find! I love this sunscreen. It doesn't feel heavy or tacky and it totally sinks in! I have been using it on my face, neck, and chest for the past two weeks and have not had any problems with breakouts or sensitivity. It is a concentrate formula so you only need a small amount to cover your whole face. Holy grail material here!


Body:

L'Oreal Advanced Suncare Sheer Protect Sunscreen Oil Spray SPF 30 - I hate the feeling of a heavy sunscreen. That greasy film it leaves is not comfortable nor is it pretty. I've been on the hunt for a light feeling formula but also something that protects my fair skin. So far I've been really liking this spray oil from L'Oreal. It absorbs but leaves a glow in its wake. I don't feel any residue and it doesn't stain my clothing. It is scented so I hope one day they will release an unscented version but it is a light pleasant scent so it hasn't bothered me so far.


Both of these products can be found at your local drugstore. Drugstores usually have great sales on sunscreen around this time of year so keep your eyes pealed! 

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe