"A Natural Beauty" Series

6:00:00 AM

Lately I have been finding myself becoming more and more curious about all natural beauty and skincare. More brands are coming along with amazing products that have ingredients as organic as what is in your fridge. If you don't want to purchase pre-made products there is also the world of homemade beauty products and skincare. We are talking food grade skincare people! Oatmeal for my face? Sure!

I have my mother in law and one of my best friends Kendall to thank for getting me more involved with healthy skincare and cosmetics. It's such a huge part of the beauty world and I am just touching the surface of this wondrous place! This series of posts will concentrate on homemade and all natural products from lipstick to facial oil. I hope to help people become aware of this growing industry and find great products along the way!

Now I am not planning on going full on organic/natural in all of my beauty products. I do still have tons of items in my collection that I love which are not organic or natural. I am expanding my horizons and dipping into healthier products. All types of beauty interests me so this includes the natural section as well!

Today's mini haul from the Vitamin Shoppe...
I read on a few different blogs and Pinterest that lavender essential oil is great for keeping your lashes long and strong by adding it to your mascara. Of course I had to go out and purchase some to get started. I will put putting a tiny bit of lavender and possibly the rose hip oil into my Younique 3D Fiber Lash mascara and will definitely keep you guys updated on my thoughts/results. So exciting!

Have some natural beauty and skincare favorites of your own? Share them below, I would love to check them out!
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe