Cover FX Custom Infusion Drops - A, C, & E

6:00:00 AM


Cover FX is one of those brands that I think gets stuck in a not deserved corner in Sephora. If you haven't heard of them, you are missing out! It's a top notch "everyone's covered" type of brand. They keep different skin tones and textures in mind with all their products from foundations to primers and skincare. 

Here is the brand's philosophy from their website:

GREAT BEAUTY BEGINS WITH A GREAT FOUNDATION.

Cover FX creates makeup products that help you look your best while actually improving your skin over time. Foundation is our specialty and our mission is to give every woman her perfect match. With over 25 inclusive shades, our unique formulas provide a precise match, based on your undertone, for skin of all ethnicities.
Once you have found your right shade, you can be confident that our products will never irritate and can improve your skin during wear and over time. We take ingredient choices seriously which is why each product is packed with vitamins, emollients and redness reducers plus Free of the Inflammatory 5: parabens, fragrance, gluten, mineral oil and talc. To go a step further and ensure each product is safe for even the most sensitive of skin, all Cover FX formulas are developed under the supervision of dermatologists and clinically tested, for a truly healthy foundation. You can also rest easy knowing that all of our products are vegan and cruelty-free. A favorite among celebrity makeup artists, Cover FX gives you the option of flexible coverage, sheer to full, in the right finish and shade that is perfect for you.
Can’t Find Your Shade? We Can.
Lately I have been so drawn to their new line of drops. Cover FX has released Custom Cover Drops for foundation customization and now Custom Infusion Drops for skincare customization. I have purchased a few things from Cover FX in the past, i.e. their Illuminating Setting Powders. I love them so much when I saw this line pop up I was intrigued not only because it's the first of its kind (that I know of) but because this brand has top quality products. 

What I find so awesome about these little bottles of magic is you can add them to foundation, body lotion, primer, sunscreen... the list goes on. I don't find they make my foundation oily or ruin the finish in anyway. These drops are so lightweight they completely absorb. I only use about 2-4 drops when I use them on my face. My favorite way to incorporate them so far has been to add them to my foundation. I simply add a pump of foundation to the back of my hand, add a few drops of the infusion of my choice, and ta da perfect skin!

The Custom Infusion drops come in four different concoctions, vitamin A + jasmine (The scent is to die for jasmine! I use this one in my night cream.), vitamin E + chamomile (The first one I purchased for calming.), vitamin C + lemongrass (radiance in a bottle), and vitamin F + neroli (I have not purchased this one but I will since I love the others so much.).  

I consider my skin pretty sensitive but have not had any issues with these. I actually think my skin looks clearer and brighter since I started using them just a week ago. 

They retail for $48 a piece (ouch) but they will last f-o-r-e-v-e-r. You only need the smallest amount because they are so concentrated. 

** use code "freeship" until October 25th to receive free shipping on all orders over $25 at www.coverfx.com

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe