Halloween - Precious Metals

6:30:00 AM

photo found on google
This look was inspired by a rainbow mineral rock I have. It's black but reflects a rainbow of different colors creating a witchy luminous look! I used Makeup Geek's new duo-chrome eyeshadows on top of black eyeshadow to create the same kind of effect on my eyes. Makeupgeek's duo-chrome shadows were also used for subtle contour, blush, and highlight on the face. As for foundation, I brought out a forgotten favorite - Kat Von D's LockIt Foundation. I forgot how awesome and airbrushed this foundation looks. For the lips I used Anastasia Beverly Hills Midnight liquid lipstick and placed Fyrinnae's Electromagnetic liquid lipstick on top for the iridescent black effect. I really love the outcome. It could be used for a bunch of different costumes or a night out if you are feeling adventurous!







xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe