Nars Eyeshadow Duos - Dogon & Portobello

3:20:00 PM


I have purchased two Nars duos within the past month and they are making their way into my everyday makeup routine. Both are really nice tie ins to some of my palettes that are missing that one shade I wish it had. Well these two duos are really working out fantastically for that. They retail at $34.00 each and are part of the permanent line.

The first one is called Dogon. This shade was the reason I wanted this duo in the first place. It is such a gorgeous duo chrome shade! My love for shades like this all started with Mac's Club... sigh. 

Nars Dogon

Shade 1 (left) - shimmering taupe duo chrome with mauve and some golden pigments
Shade 2 (right) - a black with fine green emerald sparkles






Portobello is a great neutral matte palette that has two warm shades. I've been wearing just the two shades with some eyeliner and it has been a great fast work look. I feel they really look natural but also add plenty of dimension to my eyes as well. This is sure to be a staple in my collection from now on. 

Nars Portobello

Shade 1 (left) - matte tanned eggshell or ecru
Shade 2 (right) - matte mushroom with the slightest hint of mauve






Complementing Products:
L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara - blackest black
Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner - Brown Sugar
Stila Stay All Day Liquid Liner - Alloy or black

xoxo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I do love NARS products - my favorite blush by them is Orgasm. They definitely have some of the best names for their products too. I like the Portobello, I'm going to check that you! Thanks for the great suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The names are great! It definitely sets them apart from the rest.

      Delete

Subscribe