Christian Louboutin Classic Red Rouge Nail Polish!

8:00:00 AM



For those of you that don't know, I love shoes. Christian Louboutins have always been the epitome of sexy in my opinion. I am lucky to own a pair and although very sexy, they are not very comfortable.... Sigh. Now Mr. Louboutin is releasing a range of nail polishes and I cannot contain my excitement! I can now wear Loubi's everyday! Now all we need is a Loubi red lipstick to match. (hint hint, Christian!)

Each nail polish retails for $50, which for those of you always wanting a piece of Christian's collection this is your chance at just a fraction of the cost of a pair of shoes or a handbag. The packaging is all the class and seduction you would expect from the Louboutin brand in a lusty little bottle.


Red rouge is available for preorder now at Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and Neiman Marcus. You can also be notified when it is available from Sephora as well. They will be ready to ship out on August 6th and the rest of the 30 shades will be launched on August 31st. (That taupe gray looks gorgeous!)

info & images courtesy of Temptalia
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe