OPI Wall Paint Colors

8:00:00 AM

photo from nstyle.com


Now all you beauty lovers can surround yourself with your favorite nail polish, literally. OPI has teamed up with Clark+Kensington to bring you wall paint! I have to say I am super excited and might have to paint my attic in a shade or two... 
  • The Artist - For the Original, Inspired, Spirited & Charming
    • Featuring OPI's Keeping Suzi at Bay, Miami Beet, Don't Touch My Tutu!, Gargantuan Green Grape, Samoan Sand and I Eat Mainely Lobster
    • Clark+Kensington pairings include So Sophisticated N-C17, Boutique Chic 06D-1, Let's Have a Party 32B-5, Designer White 1066 and Star Anise N-W32
  • The Wild Heart - For the Fresh, Daring, Dynamic & Chic
    • Featuring OPI's Can't Find My Czechbook, Black Onyx, My Pointe Exactly, Do You Lilac It?, Suzi Says Feng Shui, and Vant to Bite My Neck?
    • Clark+Kensington pairings include Lavender Bliss 41B-2, Cymbidium Orchid 23C-5, Late Night Serenade N-C21, Silent White CW-C1 and Fashion Fix 01C-6
  • The Romantic - For the Sophisticated, Confident, Iconic & Glam
    • Featuring OPI's OPI Red, Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!, My Very First Knockwurst, Chick Flick Cherry, My Vampire is Buff and Over the Taupe.
    • Clark+Kensington pairings include Garden Stone N-C10, Swaying Palm Trees 25B-7, Natural White CW-W1, Crazy in Love 06C-1 and Wisdom of the Ages 25B-5

Serious Swoon!
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe