Lust List

11:46:00 AM

Happy March! Hopefully Spring is on its way soon. I know I am looking forward to some Spring warmth and sunshine. 

Day after day I come across so many new and exciting cosmetic lines and brands which just add to my already long list of wish list items. I wanted to share with you what I've had my eyes on this week, beauty and non beauty related... What have you been lusting after lately?

Colourpop Cheeks - Their eyeshadow formula is a unique airy cream-like texture with superb pigmentation. Colourpop's new blush collection looks just as fabulous just because of the shade range alone! I have my eyes on Aphrodisiac, Trickery, and Swift. Find them here!


Dose of Colors Highlighter in Pearl Dust - This kind of surprised me. I first noticed it while perusing Instagram and was blown away by how gorgeously glowy it looked on the cheek bones. It was a total out loud - wow! I never thought to try a pink highlighter. I always thought it would be kind of Barbie but not in a good way. But this one totally calls to me. Find it here


Mac Eyes on Mac Palettes - These palettes of 9 shadows are really great for travel and I love the color combinations. They include permanent and new colors which makes them even more intriguing. I have to admit I did order two of them already, the burgundy and the navy. Oops. Find them here!


Custom Letter Neon Sign (Etsy) - I have been obsessed with lights lately. Whether it be the white Christmas lights I left up in my living room for a little warmth and sparkle or the new ampersand marquee light i purchased at Homegoods. Etsy is a great place to find anything. I love the combination of vintage and homemade items available at your fingertips. This neon letter is definitely on my list. Here.


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe