Mac's Cinderella Stroke of Midnight Eyeshadow Palette

6:00:00 AM


I was super excited when Mac announced they would be doing a collaboration with Disney's new Cinderella movie this month. I always loved Cinderella and anything Disney so I definitely needed at least one piece of the collection. I chose the eye gloss and the eyeshadow palette. Here is the palette, in all it's magical glory. 

This collection of shadows is great for everyday. I love the combination of matte and shimmer textures and the overall cool vibe I get. All but one shade is part of Mac's permanent line so if you did miss out on this limited edition sold out palette you still have luck to add the colors to your collection! The shades are as follows, Vapour, Phloof!, Omega, Quarry, Satin Taupe, and Stroke of Midnight. 

The pigmentation was great and staying power was just as good as Mac's permanent products. They didn't feel stiff nor too powdery. 



xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe