Teaface By Your Tea

6:30:00 AM


I received an email about this mask probably almost a month ago and have been wanting to share this with you guys. First, I love tea. I am picky about flavors and stuff but I love the way it calms me from the inside out and all the antioxidant properties of tea. I find it so interesting. 

When I heard about this tea face mask I was immediately interested. I have not yet ordered it so I can't comment on how it works. Have any of you guys tried it or something like it? What are your thoughts? The reviews on their website look awesome so I definitely have it on my list to try out.

This is what their websites states:

It has gentle exfoliating to revitalizing skin, deeply nourishing to your skin, heals scars, addresses uneven skin tone, and results in a glowing complexion.

Indulgence in a jar.

Teaface is a glorious mix of TinyTea granules combined with healing high grade essential oils. Add to that amalgamation; an exotic scent of ylang ylang to soothe one's soul. We believe in pampering your skin with natural products, straight from the earth and back to you.

Find it here.


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe