Friday Favorites!

6:00:00 AM














This week I have two favorites! Colourpop's highlighter in Spoon and Clinique's Turnaround Overnight Revitalizing Moisturizer. I have just recently started using these this week and so far I am loving both.

Clinique's Turnaround line is new for Spring/Summer 2015. The line includes an oil, peel, daytime moisturizer, etc. I was really intrigued by their claims, "plumped, renewed, lit from within skin". Anything that will make my skin look glowy, illuminated, or lit from within I need. Sephora had a rewards set of everything so I spent 500 points and picked it up. So far I have only tried the overnight moisturizer and I have to say the first night I used it, I woke up the next morning to baby soft skin. I also feel like my skin is brighter. I can't say what the long term effects are but if you want something instant this is definitely something to check out!

As for Colourpop's highlighters, so much glowy goodness! I ordered two of them after seeing how gorgeous they looked in photos. For $8 you really can't go wrong. Spoon is so gorgeous! They describe the shade as "A light silver champagne with multi-dimensional silver flecks, that is sure to get you forked." Gotta love their descriptions! I would say the description is accurate. I can't wait to try more colors. 
Have a great weekend!
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe