Lust List

6:30:00 AM

This week's Lust List! What have you guys been looking at??
This room setup is to die for! I love the combination of victorian, modern, and some industrial chic. Perfection.

I watched Nicole Guerriero's Grunge Glam video on YouTube. I loved the lashes she used by Socialeyes! They are the vixen style. Basically the same cut as Mac's 35's but more curled. Totally have to check these out! Here.
I can't wait to read this book by Lynne St. James! This series is SO good! It has mystery, romance, sex, and magic. What more could you want? Find it here or on ibooks! 
This quote! It's something I have to instill in my brain. Hard work pays off you just need to keep your motivation. Motivation has always been hard for me. But every little bit helps! What keeps you guys motivated?
And this quote because seriously who can live up to pizza? 
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe