May 2015 Favorites!

6:00:00 AM

This month has been another lazy/basic makeup month. I was really busy gardening and getting stuff done around our house that makeup wasn't a priority. :( There are a few products though that I have stuck with and still continued to love throughout this past month. My goals for June are to wear more makeup again and go for walks! What are yours?


Yes To Coconut Hydrate & Restore Protecting Hand & Cuticle Cream - It is perfect for daily moisture needs. I am constantly typing and going through paperwork during the day so this keeps my hands in tip top shape! Plus it helps to avoid paper cuts (tip: moisturized hands have less of a chance of getting cut on papers).

Burt's Bees Honey Lip Balm - This has been a favorite of mine since college. It's basic and gets the job done. My favorite part about this is the honey scent and the fact that there is no peppermint in it. Peppermint balms like the original just dry my lips out more I've found.

Keratin Complex Keratin Treatment - THE best thing I can do for my hair, especially this time of year. It lasts me all year and makes my hair super manageable, shiny, smooth, and best of all frizz free! It is an expensive treatment but to me, it's totally worth every single penny.

Maybelline Bronze BB Cream - I talked about this more in depth in my last Friday Favorite but this is a great complexion warmer for this time of year. It makes a great companion for quick makeup.

Neutrogena Pure & Free Liquid Sunscreen SPF 50 - The perfect light weight everyday facial sunscreen. This stuff is amazing. No breakouts, no oil, no scent, no white cast. Seriously, check this out!

L'Oreal Glow Renewal Oil - It's no secret I love facial oils. I find myself overwhelmed sometimes by all the bottles I own because I love them so much. This one is really nice. I've been using it at night after my Eve Lom cleanser. I warm up my face with the muslin cloth to open my pores and then press the oil into my skin for ultra absorption.

Organic Lavender Essential Oil - I've put one drop in my mascara tube and I do think it makes a difference in my lashes. I feel like there are more lashes to work with and the length has gotten better. Plus it doesn't bother my eyes!

Covergirl The Super Sizer Mascara (Brown) - I was looking for a brown mascara to try out and decided to test out Covergirl's new mascara. I love the brush on this mascara! It's a little bigger than L'Oreal's Telescopic but has a skinny design which I tend to like for precision. If you are looking for a good drugstore mascara try this out.

got2b Powderful - I have been loving this for months now. It is great dupe for Sexy Hair's volumizing root powder. It helps lift from the roots and really gives all over volume for a fuller hair appearance. A must have! Plus it absorbs oil on your scalp to get a few extra days out of that blowdry!

Benefit Gimme Brow - A longtime favorite, I actually just picked up my second tube last night. I find this to be the perfect brush, perfect formula, perfect color, etc.

St. Tropez Self Tan Luxe Face Oil - This is a great self tanning oil for your face. No streaks, no orange hue, and the scent reminds me of Fruit Loops. I'm about a quarter of the way through my bottle after two months of usage so I think this will last me through the Summer. It's not a deep color but I think it's a perfectly subtle tone that adds glow which can be used year round. It's not oily in the greasy way either. This is a dry oil so it sinks right in with no leftover residue!

Younique Splurge Cream Shadows - These are perfect for a quick swipe of color and shimmer! Really a perfect beach makeup product.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe