#projectpan

6:00:00 AM

There is something so satisfying when you finish up a beauty product. It's like checking something off a list. I find it interesting to see what others think of certain products after they have completely finished them so here are some of mine that I've recently (last 6 months) finished plus if I would repurchase or not! Have you finished anything recently and repurchased? I'd love to know!


Amlactin Moisturizing Body Lotion - Repurchase? Yes! I'm on my second bottle of this stuff and I love it. Best lotion I've used in a long time!

got2b hair powder - Repurchase? Yes! I would definitely repurchase this. It works just as good as if not better than SexyHair at a fraction of the cost. Plus it lasted me a little over a year! 

Bed Head After Party - Repurchase? Yes! I love the scent of this. It's the scent of freshly washed hair. I plan on repurchasing but I decided to try their new balm that is similar to this but gold and shimmery. So I'll let you know what I think!

Bed Head Oh Bee Hive! - Repurchase? Hell yes! This is by far the best dry shampoo I've tried. It gives my hair awesome lift and volume and soaks up that oil like nothing else! I already repurchased two bottles during Ulta's Tigi Sale!

Dior Plumping Lash Primer - Repurchase? Yes! This is my second tube and I love it. This time I added one drop of lavender essential oil to the tube and I think it's been helping my lashes grow longer and stronger in combination with this glorious formula.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light - Repurchase? Yes! There is still a little left. I really love this shade of powder and like to use it as an all over finishing powder. It brings life to my complexion. I have not repurchased yet because I have other shades to use up but I do plan on it. 

Benefit Gimme Brow - Repurchase? Yes! I will use nothing else. I've tried others and they just do not compare with this amazing formula. It builds volume and sets my brow powder. Amazing job Benefit!

Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara - Repurchase? YES! Hands down the best mascara formula I've tried. I will be repurchasing this for life. Holy grail!


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe