Viseart - Neutral Matte Palette

6:00:00 AM

Two obsessions of mine, neutrals and mattes. I love my Kryolan matte neutral palette. It is by far one of the best palettes I've ever purchased (post coming soon) so when I saw this Viseart palette I had to check it out. Because seriously, you can't have too many eyeshadow palettes full of neutrals or mattes. Duh :)

This brand is new to me. I only ever saw it on Sephora's website but I know now that they are available other sites too. It is definitely a splurge product at $80. So if you can, try and scoop it up during one of Sephora's sales.

I found the pigmentation to be good and I love the color choices. You have everything you would need color-wise right here in one spot. Eyeshadow primer is definitely a must when using this palette. Some shades do blend and have better pay off than others but over all I was pleased. I just don't know if it is worth $80. 

I will say is that this palette would be great for makeup artists who are building their kit. It is a very travel friendly piece that will make a fabulous kit addition. The way the shadows can be built up or sheered out is a great artistic aspect. Definitely a plus!
 












xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe