Urban Decay Afterglow 8 Hour Blushes - Bittersweet, Rapture, Kinky, & Video

6:00:00 AM

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away there was an out of this world brand called Urban Decay...

Seriously though, Urban Decay knocks it out of the park over and over again with color and quality! They are definitely in my top ten brands. There hasn't been anything I've purchased that I haven't loved.
So we come to their new and permanent Afterglow 8 Hour Blushes... sigh. These are so gorgeous. I have purchased four shades, Bittersweet, Rapture, Kinky, and Video. All are super pigmented and finely milled. They blend effortlessly. Bittersweet and Video are matte shades while Rapture and Kinky are more of a satin finish. These really are multi purpose too because they would make great eyeshadows.

Bittersweet - A hot violet that is so trending right now. I was looking at this shade for a while but wasn't sure if I could pull it off. I was in Ulta and an Urban Decay rep was there so I had her test it on me. She actually used it as a contour and it looked awesome! I'm obsessed.

Rapture - I haven't played with this one much yet but I have a feeling it will be a Fall season favorite. It's a gorgeous plum with very very subtle shimmer. I can totally picture this with thick black lashes and a matte plum lip next season!

Kinky - Kinky is a golden peachy color. There is a soft golden sheen to this that really gets the skin glowing. It really is the perfect beach accessory this Summer. Throw this on with some mascara and lip balm and you are all set.

Video - This is the perfect matte neutral blush. It can work as contour or as an all over flush of color. It's almost like a bronzer color but with more a blush undertone. I would call this a rosy nude. I think if you are looking to try out the formula and not sure which shade to get this would be a safe bet.

(Left to Right) Bittersweet, Rapture, Kinky, & Video
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe