MOTD - Classic Glam

6:00:00 AM


I finally got my hands on the Kylie Jenner lip kits I had been eyeing! The shade Mary Jo is the color I am wearing in this MOTD. I love a classic red lip and this one is perfect. I really love the formula of Kylie's Lip Kits. They dry to a velvet finish and have superb lasting power. Each kit contains one liquid lipstick and a matching lip liner. They retail for $29 a piece which I think is a great deal. Great job Kylie!

For this look I used my current everyday staples, Clinique Beyond Perfecting foundation, Estee Lauder Brow Now in black, Kevin Aucoin Tropic Nights bronzer, and Physicians Formula Lash Booster Mascara (the Doll Lash version). 

For the shadows I used Colourpop's Koosh Super Shock Eyeshadow. This makes an amazing inner corner highlight! Then I used a warm brown eyeshadow in the outer corner and crease to add a little drama.


xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe