My Updated Skincare Faves!

7:00:00 AM


First I want to say I am so sorry for being MIA this past week. I have tried to blog when possible but have been fighting a sinus infection/cold all week. That time of year... but I hope you are feeling 100% and I am glad to be back. :)

I can't believe it but It's been almost a year since I talked about what I use for skincare. I thought I would give you guys an update. Thanks for reading! :)


Philosophy is a well known brand in skincare but it took me a while to look into them because I always thought it was more perfume and scented body washes than face cleansers and moisturizers. Pleased to have received a sample of their Purity cleanser from Sephora, I used it for probably 3 weeks. It takes every ounce of makeup off with ease but also doesn't leave my skin feeling tight and irritated. After loving it so much I decided to buy the large bottle and saw a deal on QVC that came with a big bottle of their Micro-delivery Exfoliating Wash. I love both and find them to be a great duo. My face feels smooth and clear. I love knowing that when I wash my face, it's really clean. Find Purity here and the duo here. Their Miracle Worker Cleanser and Brightening mask is also on my list of faves. I use it once a week for a brightening treatment! Find it here.

Makeup remover... I recently started using Clinique's Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm (find it here) and I really love it. I've only been using it for a week but the soothing texture is wonderful and it washes away super clean. I like to use this when I wear a full face of makeup and when I pile on my Younique Fiber Lash Mascara. I feel good knowing I can use this and then my Purity face wash without drying out my skin. Pure perfection. I know this will be a favorite in the winter months.

 

As for Moisturizers.... I've been using Philosophy's Hope In A Jar (find it here) mostly every night. I like it but sometimes I need more moisture so I might have to change to something different as the winter arrives. I also use my Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night (here) a couple times a week. Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream in Light/Medium (here) is my favorite for the morning before my makeup.


When it's come to serums and oils I find myself reaching for my Josie Maran Argan Oil (here), my Younique Uplift Serum (here), or my coconut oil (here)... morning and night.


I have been trying to find an eye cream. I use the Younique Uplift Serum on my eyes but I also wanted to try and incorporate a cream into my routine. I've been using a sample of Origins GinZing Refreshing Eye Cream (here) and have felt like it does brighten up my eye area. I am definitely open to suggestions though if you guys have any!

Frank's Coffee Body scrub has been my new favorite lately for exfoliating. I use it all over my body including my face about two times a week. I use the one with the coconut oil in it and I just love the scent. It is like desert, so yummy! My skin feels wonderfully soft and moisturized after I shower. Find it here.


My lip balm is still Bite Beauty's Agave Lip Mask. I will never be without it. Definitely holy grail status for me! Find it here and in a champagne color here. My favorite lip scrub is from Lush (here).

Body moisturizer has always been hard for me. I don't know why but I never find one I am completely happy with. So far I have been liking Jergen's BB Body Cream. It smells very fresh and clean and it moisturizers very well. Find it here.

xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe